Friday, April 01, 2005
What are goals if you don't revise them?
When I looked back at my original goals and expectations, i know they were indicitive of where i was at the time. I also realize looking back on these, how far I have come. People always say hindsight is 20/20 but I think it's actuallly a little more than that. I think hindsight provides you with a lens of looking back at what you thought with the new knowledge you have acquired enabling you to actually "see" what you have learned. What better way to see how far you have come, than to look back to where you were coming from. This process of reviewing all of my blog and assignments allows me that opportunity, to see the progress I have made. Even more exciting, is my particular situation, although it didn't turn out as I expected, I am able to revise and continue...a real ARP. This process alloweded me to more deeply understand what I set out to do, so now I can set out to continue my original goals. Although some variables have changed, such as the size and scopr of the community I originally set out to work with, one of the major goals remains, that is to establish a virtual, cohesive community. And so the process continues....