Saturday, January 22, 2005

 

A vision for my group for mentoring

I'm pretty excited about the mentoring of this group. Even more, I'm excited about the formation of this group. The vision I have is that I will post many of the tips I share in my classes and create a virtual power user group within the company. I envision this power user group dveloping a virtual knowledge base which can be accessed by each other, but also by all employees in the company. I hope that this resource becomes so effective that more virtual communities within the company will be created where sharing resources and knowledge construction for other means will begin too. In the longer run, I envision employees being a member of more than one community. For example, they might be a member of the Excel power users as well as the executive administors group.

I'm totally excited and pumped up. As noted in Bb, my challenges are going to be
1 - Motivating people to use it
2 - Training people to use it as a resource and to contact each other
3 - Choosing the right technology to house the information and making sure people can find what they ar looking for.
Comments:
Sooo, How's it going?
Dr. Gina
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?